Possible to embed files in Writer doc that are attached/embedded in PDF export?

I’d like to somehow embed files (plain text for now) into the document in such a way that they are embedded/attached to the exported PDF and able to be opened by clicking a link in the document or something. So far I’ve only figured out how to insert a Hyperlink Document link, but this just creates a link to the file on my computer. The PDF is to be shared with others so the file needs to be embedded/attached to the PDF and not live outside the PDF.

I also found separate apps that can attach files to the PDF after Writer has created it, and I can see these listed in the PDF attachments list. However, ideally, there would be a link or button in the PDF content that would open the file, rather than scrolling through the attachment list to open it…

Thanks

Version: 7.4.5.1 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 40(Build:1)
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Debian package version: 4:7.4.5-2
Calc: threaded

As a workaround add it as an endnote. The endnote numbers link back to the original insertion mark so easy to go back to main article.

Wrap everything in a zip and tell the receipient to extract the zip. Since the hyperlinks are stored relatively, the hyperlinks point to the right files, even if you use subfolders for the linked files.

To use @Villeroy method I think you need to set relative hyperlinks, see Help Relative and Absolute Links