Presentation console disabled=> Slides are not switched on the main display, only on the second one

Hello.

I’m having a small issue and I’m not sure how to deal with it… Maybe I’m just doing something wrong.

Tech info: Kubuntu 19.10, libreoffice latest stable. I have a projector connected to a VGA port on my all-in-one PC.

Default slide presentation settings, slides are shown on the second display (automatic, projector)

The problem:

If I disable presentation console (our teachers don’t like using it) and press F5 then when I press SPACE (no fullscreen mode on the main display) slides are switched only on the second display(projector). They are not switched on the main display which is pretty inconvenient to say the least.

Mirroring displays (and enabling “show on all monitors” in LO) is not an option coz then the resolution for the main display would be very low because our projectors are pretty old :wink:

In Microsoft Office it works fine (the same setup, powerpoint on the main display is not in full screen mode either but when I press SPACE slides get switched on both displays.

Am I missing something here?

Thank you!