print range defined only for first sheet

like i have three sheets in libre calc. i defined a print range on the first sheet for the first time and converted selected area into pdf directly via the pdf icon on the bar. now after that how many times i clear and define print area for the selection in second or third sheet and directly convert it into pdf; the same first print area is only being printed out.
is this only with me or any one else facing the same?

Hello,

Print Ranges are defined “per sheet”. If you want to print all sheets at once in a single operation, select the sheets to be printed (Click the sheet tabs at the bottom of your document while CTRL pressed; or Right Click -> All Sheets)

The same applies for exporting to PDF.

that is what is the problem in fact. “per sheet” print range is not actually working with me. what happens is it always prints the area defined on the first sheet irrespective of which sheet you are in and how many times you cleared the print range to define a per sheet print area. i dont guess its only with me :frowning:

Test (this is not a solution) whether LibreOffice user profile is causing the issue:

• Start LibreOffice
  • Restart in Safe Mode using Help -> Restart in Safe Mode and confirm the restart using button: Restart
  • Click button Continue in Safe Mode
  • Open a file (using File -> Open) and test whether the problem is gone
  • Provide feedback using add a comment about the test result.

If the problem is gone while running in LibreOffice **Safe Mode**, most probably your user profile is corrupt and you need to reset to factory settings (could be also done via `Help -> Restart in Safe Mode`; carefully read the options in the dialog appearing when starting safe mode)