Print window below bottom of screen

The bottom of the print window is below the bottom of the screen in Writer so I can’t access the “print” and “cancel” controls. Can’t resize the window.

Your question looks very much like this one: Adjusting the Print Window. If that doesn’t help you, please give some version information and maybe the operating system is relevant as well.

1 Like

I am running macOS Monterey 12.6.3 and Libre Office 7.4.6.2. The response to “Adjusting the Print Window” thought it would be fixed in LibreOffice version 7. This seems to just have appeared. Could a MacOS up grade be responsible.

I know nothing about Macs. However, on both systems, Linux and Windows, Alt+Space opens the active window’s context menu just like a right-click on the title bar would open the same context menu. In that context menu there is a command to move the window. After Alt+Space > “Move Window” I can move the window by means of the arrow keys.

1 Like

Probably best to post a bug report if it is a new problem/regression, How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice - The Document Foundation Wiki

In the meantime maybe you can move print window around: grab any portion of the window you can, hold down Option+Shift keys and drag.

The work around below works. I tried to submit a bug but it is a bit beyond me.
Hoping if some sees this they can submit
On LibreOffice (Writer) 7.4.6.2 Running on Mac Monterey 12.6.3 with Cannon ImageClass MF217w Driver 10.11.3 (Latest version)
Thanks

For the time being, on the Print window, on the “LibreOffice” button, simply select something else (e.g. “Media & Quality”). The window then gets smaller and you can access the Print control.

Thanks. jeshkhol that does the job but I think I will still report this as a bug still report it as a bug.

1 Like