Printing a @6 3/4 envelope from Writer

I just updated to the latest version of LO from v7.x on Windows 10 Pro. Previously, in v7.x, I could select a #6-3/4 envelope from the list when inserting an envelope. However, there was no #6-3/4 envelope in the list of paper sizes in the Print dialog and could not print the envelope, I had to resort to using MS Word on my laptop.

Now in v24.8 I can create/insert a #6-3/4 envelope but I still cannot select the same size in order to print it. I have a #6-3/4 envelope setting in my printer

And I have tried different settings in the Printer Options but the result is always wrong, I.e.; printed perpendicular to the envelope length. I cannot find a setting or paper size that will print the envelope correctly.

So does anyone have any ideas I can try? I cannot be the only one printing a #6-3/4 envelope.

Regards.

I found what I hope is a short term solution to printing the #6-3/4 envelope.

I select the #10 envelope from the list then adjust the margins to move the both addresses to the right a couple of inches. I then ran a test print and made some final tweaks to the margins to get the addresses printed in the right location. I also had to turn the envelope 180 degrees when inserting it in to the rear feed slot of the printer so it would print right side up.

Like I said, I hope this is a short term solution and that an option for the #6-3/4 envelope will be added to the list of paper sizes for printing.

As far as I know, the selection of envelope formats depends on the country setting.
You can see the country setting in the menu Tools > Options > Languages and locale > General.

Workaround
You do not always have to customize your envelope.
You can simply create a document template with the envelope dimensions.
Use frames for the Sender and Addressee fields in Writer.

https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/en-ZA/text/swriter/01/04070000.html?DbPAR=WRITER#bm_id7094027