I have a document of about 250 pages. When I try to print the document, I get multiple print dialogs for the one document (more than 20).
Most of the print dialogs start at page 1, but the number of pages varies from a few to many.
I cancel each print dialog, but, before I do, I can see the mini preview and the apparent number of pages.
- the first print dialog shows 12 pages, from 1-12
- the second dialog shows 6 pages, from 1-6
… and so on
When I try Print Preview, it looks intact.
I am running 6.2 on MacOS 10.14.3. I have tried:
- Running the previous version
- Save As… the document
- Completely uninstalling and reinstalling LibreOffice
- Using an older version of LibreOffice on a different computer.
Clearly, there’s something wrong with the document.
How can I recover from this problem?