Problem about the zip software in installation of sdk

I’m trying to install libreoffice 4.0 sdk in my win7 system.
It need a zip software to create package, but I do not know what is the zip software in win?
I know there is a zip software in linux.

I am going to expand this answer to include some general information about the zip utilities required by ODF and the SDK. Many thanks to Steven M. Schweda for his assistance with this matter. If there are any inaccuracies here, they are mine and I will do my best to correct them as they are pointed out.

The ODF v1.2 specification references PKWARE APPNOTE v6.2.0 i.e., a .ZIP file format specification. Info-ZIP is a project that attempts to provide support for the non-proprietary aspects of this specification through a series of packages, such as Zip, UnZip, WiZ, and MacZip. The equivalent Info-ZIP APPNOTE is v20040908 which is currently the latest version. From the Info-ZIP site:

Info-ZIP’s purpose is to provide free, portable, high-quality versions of the Zip and UnZip compressor-archiver utilities that are compatible with the DOS-based PKZIP by PKWARE, Inc.

Currently the LO SDK Installation page points to the Info-ZIP website. The Zip and UnZip packages are required by the ODF SDK. At the time of writing my initial answer here the Info-ZIP download links (e.g., Zip and UnZip) were all broken. I contacted the Info-ZIP forum admin to assist with finding an alternative solution and they responded with this helpful information:

It makes some sense for ODF specs to refer to a PKWARE APPNOTE, because that is the official .ZIP standard document, but it’s good to be aware that some of what it describes are PKWARE-proprietary features (some with patent encumbrances), and the Info-ZIP programs do not implement the full PKWARE APPNOTE spec. In most circumstances, the
(subset) features used are no more exotic than Deflate compression and, perhaps, large-file (Zip64) support, and Zip 3.x and UnZip 6.x can cope with those. Zip 2.x and UnZip 5.x lack large-file (Zip64) support, but even that may not affect your users. In general, however, newer versions tend to have fewer bugs than older versions, so I’d resort to
an UnZip 5.x only if I couldn’t find a working 6.x.

The current released versions are Zip 3.0 and UnZip 6.00, and those are in the latest kits with executables on our server(s). […] Many (most?) of the external links (and some of the internal ones, too, I suspect) on our Web site are too old to be useful, but many useful things may be found on our FTP server:

ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/

ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/win32/

The “readme” there is also obsolete, but a sufficiently deductive mind might take a whack at these kits (in the “win32” subdirectory):

unz600dn.zip

unz600xn.exe (SFX)

zip300xn.zip

[…] I’m not sure what works for Zip 3.0 and UnZip 6.0 in various Windows environments. Thus, I’m not sure if everything for those versions will just work in Cygwin or MinGW, and I haven’t looked at what the GnuWin32 folks have done […]

I also pointed out in the initial version of this answer that it may be possible to use GnuWin32 versions of the Zip and UnZip packages. The GnuWin32 Zip v3.0 appears to be up-to-date, while the corresponding GnuWin32 Unzip v5.51/5.52 appears to be an older version without large-file support.

There are several related items of interest from the OASIS mailing list (e.g., this 2006 message) and OASIS Technical Committee issue tracker (e.g., #2082, 2150, #2250, #3353, and #3553 from 2009-2010).

@oweng – You may contact the Website Team for updating the LO SDK Installation page; there’s also a contact for the LibreOffice API Documentation.

Thank you. I have sent an email outlining the situation to Andras Timar.

Thanks oweng. I can not find a way to answer you directly.
I have already seen that page. But I have no idea about the zip tool in win. Should I install a zip tool in mingw?

Thanks for your question. You should have enough points now to comment beneath answers. I will update my answer for greater clarity.

A Zip program is not actually required by LibreOffice, just the configuration utility. At least not for java programming in Netbeans.
The application usually used in Windows is bzip2 but the LO config utility doesn’t recognise this.
To get around this, just create an empty text file, name it Zip.exe and give its path to LO. Bingo, the configuration tool swallows the bait and allows you to proceed with the installation.

Probably won’t work with C++ but Java has its own compression utilities anyway.

Also, MinGW which you’ve probably installed to get a compatable GNU compiler includes its own Zip utility that LO doesn’t recognise. Obviously some work to do for the LO developers but in the mean time a dummy file named Zip.exe works fine.