Problem with the margins and different Styles

Hi!

I’ve a problem that I cannot resolve with margins and the different Styles. I’m writing a document with many quotations and I’ve set the quotation style and the default style to match my needs relating to fonts and margins. I’m working on this document since almost two months, but since a couple of week I have a problem when changing between the different styles, because at every changes a default margins with 1,27 cm of indent is then applied by libreoffice. I’ve checked many times the configurations of the Default Style and the quotations one and none of both has been modified (the Default style is set a 0cm without indent, the quotation with 1 cm of margin at the begin and at the end).
When this change happens the only workaround that works is to reset manually with the mouse pointer the margins, because the paragraphs settings are reporting the same values as the one listed on the Styles configuration. For example the Default Style paragraph configuration will report a 0 cm margins, even if in reality the paragraph has a first line offset of 1.27 cm. The strange thing is that the font configuration vary correctly between the two style that I use, is only the margins that are incorrect and displaced at each change between the two styles. I’ve also tried to use the Clone formatting option but without success, because it doesn’t correct the margins from a paragraph set with the right margins and the one with the altered value.

Is that some default setting that I have accidentally enabled that is doing that, or is a bug on the software (libreoffice 5.1.4.2) ?

many thanks,
Valde

To make sure, select all the text in your document, then FormatClear direct formatting. Does the problem persist?