Professional emergency: SAXException: [word/document.xml line 2]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: rPr line 2 and ins

Hello,

I can’t open a very important professional document. Here’s what the error box reads:

SAXException: [word/document.xml line 2]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: rPr line 2 and ins

If I click to open the document despite the error, the document displays only the first ten pages.

The document is originally a Word document that I opened in LibreOffice and on which I worked but still saved in Word format. One of the modifications I made on the document was adding tables.

I feel like it might be possible to repair the document, from what I understand of this thread: URGENT! I NEED HELP SAXException: [word/document.xml line 2]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: hyperlink line 0 and p

Thanks so much in advance!

Best,

Cross-post: Urgence professionnelle : [word/document.xml line 2]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: rPr line 2 and ins - #3 by LeroyG

Thank you so very much! You’re a life savior :smiley:
Would it be possible to delete the document, or the topic, for confidentiality? @admins

I will hide it (make unlisted).