Profile cleared intermittently every few months.
- Saved all documents fine.
- Closed all applications
- shutdown machine.
- launch LibreOffice
-recent documents cleared
-[…censored…] been reset to inches (not centremetres)
- custom hotkeys gone. (shouldn’t have to save them every to file every five minutes);
- upon launch - dialog box with “following files will be recovered” - list is empty
- LO splash screen keeps repeating.
- kill soffice.bin and relaunch and starts working, but everything still blank.
- happening intermittently every 3 months or so.
- LO profile […censored…] / blank. - which makes it an aggrivating sloppy diseased […censored…] !!
Working fine for many months then profile is cleared. Do I really have to employ multiple manual backups of LibreOffice every couple of days? This functionality should be self contained - ie. start LO in safe mode and have a list of profile states (and opening up that profile state does not destroy the prevous profile states – like a chain of states or snapshots).
- Please build a historical profile recovery system into libreoffice. - eg, version control. file->versions
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64) / LibreOffice Community Build: f6099ecf3d29644b5008cc8f48 User Interface: U| render: Skia/ Raster; VCL: win Locale: en-US (en_US); Ul: en-GB Misc: Calc: CL
(trivialities removed by ajlittoz in description and tags)