Question about license contract

We would like to install libre office in a environment that unspecified large user can use the libre office. I wonder in this case, whether it would violate license contract.
I would appreciate your answer.

Can I use LibreOffice in my business?

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I checked the URL that you sent. I have understood that LibreOffice can be used when the users from the same enterprise, no mater how many deployments the enterprise has.

But I wonder whether or not LibreOffice can be used when the users from different enterprises.

1. If anyone is entitled to use it in their own enterprise, how could any one in any enterprise using LibreOffice be wrong? I in my enterprise using LibreOffice, being in a different one that yours, isnā€™t this an answer?
  2. In any way, asking legal questions on a user-to-user Q&A site is ā€¦ incorrect (well, ask as you please, if course; but asking implies that you expect the answers to be something you may rely on, isnā€™t it?). Use legal@documentfoundation.org.

You have to obey the Mozilla Licence conditions also found via the link @robleyd gave (section 2). This donā€™t limit you to a company/enterprise.
Do you refer to the databases recently changing their licence, so they canā€™t be offered ā€œas a serviceā€ by third parties or do you have other concerns?