REDO: Why do I have gray lines printing through my gradient?

I created a draw doc with a gradient and text over it… When I open the doc from the main LibreOffice screen the thumb nail photo shows Grayish Horizontal Lines through the gradient. They do not seem to have anything to do with the text box borders, but?? When viewing the doc on the screen the doc looks fine. But when I print it prints the grayish horizontal lines through the gradient part of the doc. Since it is showing in the thumbnail screen in LibreOffice it seems to be LO rather than the printer… I am using Libre Office Version: 4.2.5.2
Build ID: 61cb170a04bb1f12e77c884eab9192be736ec5f5 with Windows 7 (English) and a Canon Laser Printer. Any help would be appreciated.2014 Pretreat Replacement.odg

I see gray blocks in the thumbnail, but not in the printing preview or printing to MS Document Image Writer and not in PDF export. Real printing to an HP Color LaserJet 2605dn is OK too.

You can try to export to PDF and print the .pdf file. You can try printing with Apache OpenOffice. It has a slightly different method to raster gradients. You can try to make a gradient with manually set steps rather using “automatic”. If you print on Linux, you can try to switch the printing method between pdf and raw.

You should write a bug report and attach the document and a scan of the print result. Please specify the exact printer type and your operating system in the bug report.