Resolve Comments missing from View menu

I have been collaborating on a document, using comments. I was advised to hide the resolved comments, using Resolved Comments on the View menu (as also explained in the Help topic). Eventually, that worked on my Mac installation. When I advised another colleague to do the same, he said that there was no such menu item on Windows. So I looked at it in a Windows installation, and it is not there. Is there a way to make it appear?
See the following screen shot for Windows:

Mac has Resolve Comments after Comments, but I’m not allowed to add a second screen shot here.
Both are version 7.6.5.2.

You likely mean “Resolved comments”, right?
Likely that Windows installation uses a modified menu, which means that any updates in menu will not be visible to the user, unless they reset their profile.

Yes, Resolved Comments. Resetting the profile via Tools > Customise > Reset worked.

I’m not sure how the menus got modified. Is that because of the macros in the document? I tried disabling the macros, but that didn’t change the menu.

Do not use the Reset solution if you don’t want to lose anything else customized!
There’s actually a much better solution that won’t clobber anything else you’re tweaking…

Go to Tools > Customize
In the Search field on the top left, search for Comments and find “Show resolved comments” in the list
In the Targe dropdown menu on the right, select View and then use the arrow buttons to add this menu command to the View menu.