Result of XIRR off by two orders of magnitude

I am computing an Internal Rate of Return with LibreOffice and an online calculator (XIRR Calculator | Calculate XIRR Online .

LibreOffice gives a result of 0,0049%:

With the same data, the online calculator gives a result of 0.51% p.a.

I am struck by the difference in two orders of magnitude. The documentation
mentions:

The calculation is based on a 365 days per year basis, ignoring leap years

so I assume that the result is already
per annum. My own code in Python gives an answer closer to the online calculator
than LibreOffice.

How can I debug the problem?

Update: I have the latest LibreOffice, 7.0.3.1, and the macOS 10.14.6 up to date.

Second update: I’m unable to comment, so I add an update here. Opaque’s suggestion of viewing the value pointed in the right direction: one year was off because of a typo (2010 instead of 2019) and now I get the same answer. Thank you also to PKG. Feel free to close or keep open with an answer if it could help others.

Which LO Version?

My wild guess: One or more of your date(s) is/are in fact text (View -> Value Highlighting shows the date black- instead of blue-colored)

I get

image description

using:

Version: 7.0.3.1
Build ID: d7547858d014d4cf69878db179d326fc3483e082
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.3; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

image description

5.4.7.2 (x86)

Win 10 Home

Hello @mmorin

One possibility could be that the the year of one or more date is or are not the one(s) expected. By expemple :
image description

Display the years to be sure !

To show the community that the question has found its answer, please click on the ✓ aside the top of the correct answer.

Please do not use Add Answer but edit your original question to enhance the details of your question (answers are reserved for solutions to a problem on this Q&A site). Thanks in advance …

Kind regards, Michel