Row & Column Header Background color V.7.5

Just upgraded to V.7.5 - LibreOffice now using DARK color scheme. I changed this to another color scheme but the color of the background of the ROW and COLUMN HEADERS are still using dark (black) theme. How can I change the color of these headers to another color?

I too am waiting for a response. The contrast was so extreme and distracting, I rolled back this upgrade.

You are correct… It is distracting… I am still waiting for an answer to fix this situation but not holding my breath.
Can you tell me how to roll-back to previous version?
Thanks

Same thing here. Black backgrounds on all the same areas. Very distracting.

Glad to see I am not the only one with this issue. Hopefully somebody will see these messages and correct the situation.

Sorry I missed your message. What I did was downloaded the last stable version before this one and reinstalled. You will have to uninstall the current version then reinstall the new one. The only thing that happened was I lost my custom menu setup, annoying but I can live with that.

Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:

afaik they’ve annoyingly attached specifically the headers, “lists” panel and “styles” panel to Windows global theme, it makes no sense to take control away like this for UI elements unique to the tool, that have nothing to do with Windows, especially since they literally have 2 whole pages dedicated to UI in options (Personalization & Application Colors). They should add options to change these colors too.