Runtime Error when navigating to a Bookmark inside of Textfield

Dear Users,

I’m struggling replacing MS Office by Libre Office.
I managed to build a easy way to integrate Libre Office in our Software by using the UNO API.

As I was trying to replace the Microsoft Bookmarks Range.Start function, there is an issue in the Document.getText.createTextCursorByRange() or also gotoRange() function.
When I try to access a bookmark inside a textfield, Libre Office gives me an exception “End of content node doesn’t have the proper start node”.

If I place the Bookmarks outside the textfield in the same document, there is no error.

As we need to use a textfield for the address of the recipient, I can’t think of a suitable workaround.

Is there a way to use bookmarks inside of a textfield and access them via a TextRange parameter? I would like to return the position in chars relative to the start of the text, like in Word.

I really appreciate your help in this case! Please excuse the description of the problem, I had some hard days.

Best regards!

Welcome here and nothing to excuse for. But actually this kind of questions works better, if you share your code here and provide a small example document for other to test and start thinking.
Your documents are completely generated by code, or only edited?