SAXParseException: '[word/document.xml line 2]: Attribute w:cstheme redefined', Stream 'word/document.xml', Line 2, Column 31342(row,col)

I am trying to open an file saved in .xlsx format but gettint the below error today

SAXParseException: ‘[word/document.xml line 2]: Attribute w:cstheme redefined’, Stream ‘word/document.xml’, Line 2, Column 137765

I used to open it without any problem untill yesterday

Can some one help me how to fix this issue

Thanks,
Sunil

Please delete all duplicates of this question. Thanks in advance … Duplicate of https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/243040/saxparseexception-worddocumentxml-line-2-attribute-wcstheme-redefined-stream-worddocumentxml-line-2-column-31342rowcol/

I am trying to open an file saved in .xlsx

SAXParseException: '[word/document.xml line 2]:

How does this match? Either it is a Excel (.xlsx) or Word (word/document.xml ) file.

You probably need to upload the file for someone to fix. Of course you could try yourself to

• extract the file document.xml from your document (which is a zip archive)
  • use an XML tool to validate the XML code
  • fix the problem found
  • put the file document.xml back into the zip container.

If you decide to upload your file, edit your question and user the clip symbol to attach your file.

image description

Hello,

for a more detailed explanation of methods how to fix the problem - see Tutorial - Fixing .docx files with SAXParse error

Hope that helps.

If the answer helped to solve your problem, please click the check mark (:heavy_check_mark:) next to the answer.