Scaling stuck at 300%

I entered 300% on scaling screen just to see how it worked. It made drop down menus HUGE. So huge that they are almost un-useable. The input position for scaling is now not accessible since text pushes the input box out of screen and cannot be moved into screen. how can I get everything back to normal? Entire LibreOffice program virtually worthless now - entire program is messed up and I can’t seem to recover anything back to normal. HELP please. I uninstalled the program and reinstalled, still large. Uninstalled and did a regedit to remove all Libre files, then reinstalled - still a mess. Program is now essentially junk. Can this be fixed?

Delete your user profile. This is not deleted when you uninstall.

On Windows it is located at username/AppData/Roaming/LibreOffice/(version no)/user.

See Scaling problem

Wow, that worked and was so easy. Thanks so much.

Deleting the user profile is the easiest way, unless you have the profile backed up - which I highly recommend. But if you have effort invested in settings things up, and don’t have a profile backup copy, you can do this surgically.

With LO closed, go to the User folder and find the file registrymodifications.xcu. Make a back up copy of the file. Now open it in a text editor, not a word processor. There you’ll find the line:

<item oor:path="/org.openoffice.Office.Common/View"><prop oor:name="FontScaling" oor:op="fuse"><value>106</value></prop></item>

In this case, 106 stands for a 106% scale. Set it back to 100 and save the file.

Thanks to all of you who offered help. The second answer {by @anon87010807 }, the link to an answer for someone else who did this before me, was the easiest way, by far. Simply go to tools - Options - View and then (even though the screen is messed up with huge text that obscures what you are doing) type alt A then type 100 then hit enter. Everything back to normal. Thank god. Now I cans see what is going on again. Thanks again to all of you.

@Rick in Herford: Answers my change order under this askbot.
If an answer is fully effective for you, you should click the tick mark next to it. Thsi makes visible for every visitor that a solution is available.