Scroll bar/arrow in LO writer style preview with user interface: tabbed, is it not working?

Edit → User interface → choose Tabbed.

In Home tab, style preview has a scroll bar on its right side, seems doesn’t do anything.
I have to select the style within it and press arrow left or right to choose/look other style.
I restart the LO, it is the same.
I can still use the sidebar,
A bug perhaps, or is it supposed to be like that? Thank you.

Version: 7.6.1.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: f5defcebd022c5bc36bbb79be232cb6926d8f674
CPU threads: 12; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19045; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_GB); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

1 Like

It used to work as a scroll bar in 7.3.1.3 but doesn’t when checked using same file in 7.6.1.2. You can report a bug, How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice - The Document Foundation Wiki

Hi EarnestAI,
so… is it reproducible in your machine?
I mean… The bar is too big, and if i press the arrow up or down, it didn’t do anything.

I just realized it was not the problem in my laptop (Win 11).
I forgot to check the exact version, but i remember both PC (reported above) and my laptop use LO 7.6 already, i just updated them recently.
In my laptop, the bar looks smaller, then if i press the up/down arrow, it works normally.

thank you.

I couldn’t move the scroll bar on Windows 11, LibreOffice 7.6 in tabbed interface. I didn’t test if it still occurred after restarting LibreOffice though. I won’t be in front of a computer for a few days so cannot test further.

I use the sidebar for most styling and other functions

So… i will report this. Thank you EarnestAI.

Yes it is a bug. I re-install v7.5 everything works well.
The figure automatic table also not visible in v7.6.

tdf#157485

1 Like