Seperate data in cell and change some to date format

the value “5,3 MB” is a failure cause 0,3 MByte isn’t 300 KByte! but 1024 Byte is the same as 1 KByte.
My example wants only Show the complexity of digit chars without using KI.

=DATE(VALUE… ist basing in my own formattings as a numbered datum.

The correct writings are xxx bit, xxx Kbit, xxx Mbit, ff. as well as xxx Byte, xxx KByte, xxx MByte, ff…

16:18 what should it be? Everyone needs a declaration for all the numbers without a value sign. Look at the iSO-code YYYY-MM-DD “T” hh:mm:ss

No intelligence can make any sense out of this ambiguous mess. If your natural intelligence knows that 8/10/2023 refers to 8th October (because you know the real life context), you can tell Calc what to do with it.
Could it possibly be, that there is a tab-separator between the MB, the date and the rest (whatever that is)?

Not sure what you’re getting at but are you able to help out with a formula to convert bytes into megabytes that can be copied to other cells? The Convert function does not have one for byte to megabyte.

1 byte is equal to 0.000001 megabytes - so in cell C1 in the screenshot above I have entered =5644466*0.000001 which results in 5.644466 and then in Format Cells > Decimals = 2 to arrive at 5.64

Any luck Villeroy with "a formula to convert bytes into megabytes with 2 decimal points that can be copied to other cells ?

And also with this:

Can anyone please also tell me why the “general '” blue Reply button seen when not logged in :

but then disappears when logged in ?
Thanks