LO (libre office) base reports doesn’t have any setting to set measurement units (like in other modules i.e. writer, calc, draw…). I would like to have units as centimeter instead of inches.
I have searched online and tried to troubleshoot by following steps mentioned below.
- Reports in base seems to use writer for report building so changed units in writer to cm. didnt work
- changed units in all other LO module like calc, draw, impress. (no luck)
- Tried Resetting profile in User\Appdata\Roaming\4\user by renaming it to user.old. (no luck)
- Uninstalled LO. deleted all windows registry entry using CCleaner.
- Removed user profile.
- Reinstalled LO.
- after installing LO first opened LO writer, calc, draw, impress and set units to cm. and then opened LO base with no luck. still i have inches in report while editing.
Is there any other place where units have to be set. Please let me know. or is there any bug.