I am trying to customize a “bullets and numbering” so that the output looks like this:
Unfortunately, the best I can do is this:
So, what I need to figure out:
(1) Sublevels. Is it possible to force the “show sublevels” to list a number and NOT the word, while having the word and not the number shown on the higher list level?
(2) List Bold. How can I set the list levels to always be bold without affecting the content of the lists? Right now, I try to highlight and set to bold but this doesn’t reliably work. Sometimes only parts of the list are bold, other times it affects the content of the list.
(3) List Spacing. How can I force the list to automatically add the space between each list item? Right now, I have to manually hit enter, then backspace, and I have found with complex documents this can lead to errors. Also, I would like to increase the spacing between ARTICLE TWO and the prior sublevels, relative to the spacing between sublevels.
(4) Character Feature. I set character / font effects / case to “Capitals” to set list level one to write “ONE”, “TWO”, etc. This works, but it means I have to manually set the sublevels to NOT go to uppercase. So, is there a way to make this capitalization apply ONLY to the written out list level, and not everything after it?
(5) Font Size. Is there a way to set the top list level, e.g., “ARTICLE ONE” to be a different size font then the rest? In my ideal case, that is size 14. Then, the subtitle, e.g., “Identification” is size 10, and everything else is size 12.
Any help appreciated. Thank you!