Slide Pane Preview - images are rotated or flipped

This problem does not affect my slide, but preview in Slide Pane… some images I use on slides are shown reversed or in different size in Slide Pane… and after I change any element of that slide, preview in Slide Pane shows it correctly.

You can notice differences on following slides:

This is not an answer, but rather a guess that there may be some rotation / flip information in the image metadata (EXIF) that is not being handled properly in the preview. All I can suggest is that you report a bug and provide an example file for others to test (or upload it here first). There is an open bug (fdo#68759) for flipped images in a presentation not being saved correctly to PPTX, but while possible related, that would seem a separate issue.

Thanks. I will report bug… but need to create file for testing firt… I usually copy image from Chrome (Copy-Paste) and then compress it in LibreOffice because of its size…

https://ppelisplus.com/ Descargo de responsabilidad: este sitio no almacena ningún archivo en su servidor. Todos los contenidos son proporcionados por terceros no afiliados.