[Solution] How to Delete Table Style!

Step 1!
Open a [ Writer ] document.

Step 2!
You have to insert a table, into the document, and put your cursor into one of the cells to make that
[ Tabel > AutoFormat Style… ] submenu appear!

Step 3!
Select the custom Style / Format (whatever it is called from now on) then [ Delete ].

Step 4!
[ OK ], [ OK ], then restart the whole LibreOffice!

Step 5!
The custom table style should be gone for good!
LO-Writer_delete_table_style_05

I hope it helps! :pray:

PS. STORY TIME! I created this guide, because I forgot how I made this custom table style, and I only saw LibreOffice (7.5.7.1 X86_64)(Linux 5.15) still didn’t let me delete it.
I hadn’t been able to rid it off for MONTHS! Until I got the idea to search for how to make one, so I may learn how to undone it. And it worked! :fireworks::raised_hands::sparkler:
Thanks for [ LibreOffice - step by step ] YouTube channel’s “How to create your own table style in LibreOffice Writer”. :man_bowing:

1 Like

Nice!
It would be even nicer, if you split it into a proper question (like “How to delete table styles? It can’t be done from the style manager…”), and the answer - so that the answer would be there (visible for visitors without opening the question itself), and marked as solution (helping others realize that the answer actually helped the questioner).

1 Like

AutoFormat for Tables

Step 1!
Open a [ Writer ] document.

Step 2!
You have to insert a table, into the document, and put your cursor into one of the cells to make that
[ Tabel > AutoFormat Style… ] submenu appear!

Step 3!
Select the custom Style / Format (whatever it is called from now on) then [ Delete ].

Step 4!
[ OK ], [ OK ], then restart the whole LibreOffice!

Step 5!
The custom table style should be gone for good!
LO-Writer_delete_table_style_05

I hope it helps! :pray:

PS. STORY TIME! I created this guide, because I forgot how I made this custom table style, and I only saw LibreOffice (7.5.7.1 X86_64)(Linux 5.15) still didn’t let me delete it.
I hadn’t been able to rid it off for MONTHS! Until I got the idea to search for how to make one, so I may learn how to undone it. And it worked! :fireworks::raised_hands::sparkler:
Thanks for [ LibreOffice - step by step ] YouTube channel’s “How to create your own table style in LibreOffice Writer”. :man_bowing:

1 Like