[Solved]docinformation pagenumber issue? Instead of the document title and page number?

Hi there,

I have a document. The title description and page number must be displayed on the header (it once did), but instead in their place we have " docinformation pagenumber " being displayed and this is for all the documents like this I have.

I have no idea why I suddenly get " docinformation pagenumber " on the header instead of the actual document name and the page numbers.

Have any idea where I must have messed it and how I can change it back?

Thanks.

Srini

Are your title and page number automatically inserted by “fields”? Or, do you insert them manually? Answer depends on the case.

I use add header and insert the fields. In this case the title name and page number. I had it for one document done. Then I used this style and imported it to other five documents I have. All them showed the title name and page number. Suddenly I was playing around the LO and that’s when it started to show " docinformation pagenumber " for all the documents.

Initially for one document I inserted the title and numbers by using header → insert → title and fields. then imported style for other

Wow, that’s solved. Thank you a lot! You rock!!

Hi

What you see is the field name (and not the result).

Uncheck ViewField Names (or Ctrl+F9)

Regards