{solved} How to change font size on a mail merge to labels?

I was finally able to get a spreadsheet of names & addresses merged onto labels, but would prefer to increase font size some. The Writer doc with the labels will only allow me to select one individual person at a time. Ctrl + A and edit > select > all will still only select one person at a time. There are some 1580 people there and it would take forever to do so, especially if I am trying to maximize size without messing up the formatting. The ideal would be to make a universal change, see what it looks like, then adjust as necessary and try again. If I have to stick with the default size that is ok, though.

On a separate note, when I was using print to Microsoft .pdf I was getting one good page, then a blank page back and forth for a few hundred pages. When I did Export to PDF however, that big problem went away.

Windows 11
Portable LibreOffice 7.6.4.1

You probably needed to tick the Synchronise labels checkbox when first creating the labels, Options

You can get by with what you have though. If you look at the Styles pane in the Sidebar, you will see that the Default Paragraph Style is highlighted. If you right click it and select Modify (or maybe Edit style) you can set the new font size there and all labels will reflect the change, except for the first one that was direct formatted. You can remove the direct formatting by selecting all and pressing Ctrl+M

[Edit]
I see that you have the Synchronise labels dialogue showing in your other question. Modify the first label to your liking and click the Synchronise labels button.

1 Like

“I see that you have the Synchronise labels dialogue showing in your other question. Modify the first label to your liking and click the Synchronise labels button.”

Thanks a ton! Such a simple, elegant solution and I was agonizing over that for a while with no end in sight.

Your time and help are much appreciated.!