Storage location for new math symbols?

I use LibreOffice across multiple computers. I have created additional symbols for use in math equations. I would like to share these between the computers in a relatively easy manner. Where does LibreMath store user added symbols so that I can copy these between machines?

Out of interest, did you already use these symbols yourself in math equations on your system? If yes, how does that work? In my understanding, symbols are taken from installed fonts, in particular the Opensystem font.

Yes, I used symbols that were already installed. I’m just assigning them with a name so that I can access the symbol easier. For example, in quantum mechanics the dagger symbol is used to denote a hermitian conjugate. I label this symbol dagger for easier access.

That’s the issue. I have a number of symbols like this that I want to be able to easily use across computers. I would rather not have to define them over on each computer. If there is a place that these are stored then I can just create them one one computer and copy them from that location to the other computers.

It will be better to edit your question, and more specifically outline what you currently do and want to achieve so the problem is more precisely understood from the question.

From what I see after adding Dagger in Math, it is in user > registrymodifications.xcu; not somewhere that I would happily play.