Summary of sheet names

I have a formula that works with Excel, but isn’t working with Libre Office. Help!

I have a workbook with several sheets. The formula I have give me a list of the sheet names. When I had a sheet it adds it to the list. If I rename or rearrange sheets. All I have to do, is copy the first cell on my summary page and it changes the list so it matches the order/names of my sheets.

I tried to bring home my workbook and open in on libre office. It opens, but the names are not showing up, despite the formula being in the cell

This is the excel formula
=IFERROR(INDEX(SheetNames,ROWS($A$2:A2)),"")

Any ideas?

Thank you

Please verify that named range “SheetNames” was not broken after opened in Calc. You may need another method to create a list of sheets.

Looks like SheetNames is a named expression, but what exactly is it? Both when viewed originally in Excel and after import to Calc.

Most likely, this is a macro Get.Workbook( ) - this solution goes on the Internet.

That is an Excel 4 function. Excel 4 used macro sheets instead of modules. Of course, no one became to include this antiquity in support.