Switch from scrolling to moving by arrows - 2022

LO Calc keeps scrolling on pressing arrows.
I would like to switch it to moving through the sheet (from one cell to another) when pressing the arrows.

However, pressing Scr Lk on my laptop does not change the behaviour.

Is there another way how to switch the behavaiour of arrows? (scrolling <-> moving to another cell)
By clicking some option, changing some settings, etc.?

I have read dozens posts on this topic, but nothing worked for me.

It’s very important (even if a kind of small) feature, being not able to move quickly through the sheet makes my analytical work very difficult, virtually impossible.

Ubuntu, Libre Office 7.3.5.2

Thank you

Works perfectly fine for me on Fedora and Debian, but then again I don’t have multi-language-layout input activated. Looks like Ubuntu (or Kubuntu? Xubuntu?) (and maybe Debian?) still abuse the scroll-lock indicator as keyboard layout / input language switch indicator, see How to disable "Scroll Lock" feature in Calc and whatever that links to (and specifically note the XKBOPTIONS solution in How to disable "Scroll Lock" feature in Calc - #8 by mikekaganski ), so LibreOffice asking for the scroll-lock status depends on what input language / keyboard layout is activated. A really dumb choice of those systems.

There’s the tdf#112876 EasyHack to disable scroll-lock for these cases, but so far no one picked it up yet and implemented it.

1 Like

Maybe I’m asking something silly: There is not a fn key that works with the ScrLk? I have no means to test with a laptot now.