Table problem in Vanilla Libre

I’m downloading it, I’ll let you know how it goes.

Thanks

f

Hrbrgr,
Disastrous. Either the file was bad or, who knows but I unpacked it and tried to run it and it got stuck at the Verify stage, I couldn’t even delete the app, I had to restart the machine. I have another Mac, (even) older than this one and it has Libre on it, I’ll check it out on that machine (Intel imac).

f

Hi Again,
Okay, works just fine on my desktop iMac running OSX 10.12.6 and Libre 7.2.6.2 so there’s clearly problem with the Macbook Air config.

f

Sorry, I myself use Windows.
How to install on masos you can read here:
Installation Instructions / macOS

On MBAir, you could try checking the LibreOffice application colours configuration, to see if you’ve accidentally set something there (foreground /background).

There is, I think, a default setting to not display the borders on tables, but I’m not sure whether it is a Writer-wide setting (under Preferences Writer) or whether it can only be set table by table (right mouse click on edge of table) .

Hi,
I checked all the obvious settings, background, colour and so forth, it was the first thing I did. The problem lies with this iteration of Libre and my particular setup as it worked fine on my desktop machine which is a pretty old iMac as well (2011?).

f

Please test with a clean profile, Menu/Help/Restart in Safe Mode