Tables missing from database

Version: 6.4.7.2
Build ID: 1:6.4.7-0ubuntu0.20.04.1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-AU (en_AU.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Calc: threaded
JDBC (Possible HSQLDB Embedded) as it tells me it’s missing the hsqldb.jar driver in the relevant folder despite the fact that it IS there.

Background: I’ve re-loaded a computer and lost a reference file that would have told me how to recover the data. It was, IIRC, an SQL command that tidied up a database that was not closed properly and thus restoring access to the tables stored within said database.

Does anyone know what I am looking for? It;s been quite some time since I’ve needed it, but has worked well for me in the past. I cannot get the syntax to even search for a meaningful result

Did you really create a database connecting to an external HSQLDB?

Where do you find hsqldb.jar?

Of that I am uncertain - it was created some time back and I’ve forgotten a lot of what I did back then. HSQLDB.JAR was already there though I did attempt a newer version from the Oracle site. I managed to to fix another database (which was an older version of this particular item) on the computer prior to my system re-load which is HSQLDB embedded and that is working correctly. My own fault that I deleted the reference file that had the command syntax needed. I suspect it is actually HSQLDB embedded, too given that the working file is that format. If I can’t get it working, I am not really worried. It’s just a nuisance that I deleted that useful reference file.

You could send me the database with private mail and I will have a look …

Thanks for that Robert. The system tells me the file is too large for private mail
(1.6MB.)
I only have an apple cloud account. it wants your email address to allow me to share the file. I’d have considered that 1.6Mb was lower than 4096Kb but se la vie. If you would care to send me you email addy I shall add you.

Aaaaargh! iCloud would not accept your contact details, but somehow managed to give me a share link, so, hopefully, this works.