Text appearing black in dark theme

Libreoffice Writer 7.3.7.2 in Windows and Linux. Have the Dark Theme enabled through Tools>Application Colours> Scheme: Libreoffice Dark.

Some documents appear correctly with white text on a black / dark great background, as we would expect. Some however show up with black text.

Thanks for any pointers.

On the files with black text, is the font colour set to Automatic or to black?

Thanks for your reply Earnest. It was set to automatic. I’ve just changed it to ‘black’ and ‘white.’ Each time, it just shows black.

Presumably not Win7 ?(which I use btw, with no-theme-LO…) - but if so then I would expect Themes to be buggy.
what is the physical device?
if Win10/11 (+ Linux) check things like ‘device-specific’ and ‘display-specific’ settings (eg Tablet mode ect in Win10) and window-manager/OS display settings … … …

also check any settings attached to documents (e.g. templates) that might be overriding defaults

!GoodLuck!

Are you using dark theme for Windows and for Linux operating systems?

Thanks. Sorry wasn’t specific. Windows is updated 11. Linux is Pop. Thanks for the pointers. I’ll have a look

Yes both OS are set to Dark themes

For Windows, try clicking Tools - Options - LibreOffice - Advanced and tick box Enable Experimental options (may be unstable) and then restart LibreOffice.

It will make menus dark theme but I’m not sure that it help with document.

Make sure that themes are not set in Tools - Options - LibreOffice - personalization

Can confirm all that, thanks. The ‘dark text’ thing is only occurring on a few documents that have table of contents.

Appreciate all the replies.