Toolbars in impress keep disappearing

I’m running Libreoffice 5.4.2.2. on MacOs Sierra 10.12.6.

In Impress, I added a new toolbar (text formatting), and lock all toolbars. There is 2 toolbars by default, so now there is 3 toolbars stacking on each other. However, the toolbar I added keeps disappearing each time I open/close another file in impress/document.

And the current impress file that I’m working on (with 3 toolbars), with the window still open, I can see the text formatting toolbar literally disappear! It’s getting pretty annoying to turn on the toolbar each time I close/open a new file, and while the impress file I’m working on still running!

The Text Formatting toolbar will be shown every time a text element is selected, and will be hide every time the text elements loses its selection (context sensitive behavior).

So, if the problem is the annoying movement it produces, anchor it to the lower part of the screen.

Tested with LibreOffice 6.3.6.2 (x86); OS: Windows 6.1.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions.

Press edit below your question if you want to add more information; also can comment an answer.

Check the mark (Correct answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question.