Trying to create Table but I do not see anything on the Paper

Ubuntu 22.04.03LTS
Libreoffice 7.3.7.2

Hello,

I made a table 9 Collom 4 rows 30 empty slots, 6 slots with an X.
On an A4 paper. it contains 20 tables. When I print it I only see X’s on the paper, and the X’s do not correlate with the X’s in the document.
I will include a picture, if somebody can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

I have one side question, I see in the categories a lot of different languages. Which I find unusual as most forums I visit only use and allow the English language. I do not mind that other languages are spoken, let me make that clear, but I’m just curious and want to expand my knowledge and understanding.

FOSS (Free and Open Source) software community are very considerate of being accessible to as many people as possible, thus providing support in multiple languages is just a part of that.

You have created tables in Writer, by default tables only show their outlines on-screen because they’re useful placeholders for text. If you want the outlines to print you need to add borders to the table.

See that is what is strange, I checked borders earlier but when I did so only the outline of the paper got a border, what is that a glitch?
Did the same thing again, after reading your reply and it worked. while waiting for a reply from the members, I copied & paste it into an Image editor software, but it was lackluster.
Aight thanks for both comments!

Please don’t use Suggest a Solution for comments, click a comment bubble.

1. Select all the cells in your table
  2. Click Table > Properties > Borders then select Outer border and all inner lines to apply the default lines

What you mean, I selected solution on your message, your message clearly instructed how to solve the OP question.

Edit: But I disabled the solution of the comment you are referring to, and enabled to solution on your last comment as it more precise and clear.

@EarnestAl means please don’t use “Suggest a solution” in this forum unless providing a solution, instead use the “Reply” speech icon to post a comment. The following is the post he is referring to. If you look at it above you can see it has the “upvote” button to the left which indicates it was posted as a solution not a comment. Nothing to worry about, it just makes the forum work better.