Trying to install update 7.04 on my computer but having issues.

Have 7.03 now trying to install on my computer 7.04. I have windows 10 and 64 gigabite system

Edited by @Ratslinger - From original title:

Also trying to make a one time donation but having issues. Can you please help me?

Hello,

Please keep title short and explain in details.

Before you start installing, close everything and try restarting your system Start Menu > Power > Restart. Sometimes there are Windows Updates that need the computer to be restarted before they will work correctly, while they are waiting, the PC can behave oddly.

If you are having a problem with installing LibreOffice on Windows, look at General Installation Issues (Windows). Turning off anti virus during the installation can resolve some problems

You could also look to see if Windows has blocked installation of programs originating outside the Microsoft App Store. In Windows click Start menu > :gear: Settings > Apps > Apps & Features and check that under the top heading Choose where to get apps make sure the field is set to Anywhere. A version upgrade might have set to MS App Store Only. Cheers, Al

in addition to the proposition of @Ratslinger try to run the installation as an administrator i mean right click run as administrator

@kimy_747,

I did not propose anything except to keep main title of question short.