Two monitors + focus follows mouse makes Named Ranges→Manage unusable

I’m wondering if this is something peculiar about my setup that no one else sees (and I should figure that out) or if its something that anyone with the basic setup below experiences:

Basic setup: I have two monitors on my workstation. I’m still on X11. Focus mode is follow mouse (does not require a click to give a window focus). I’ve got the same Calc spreadsheet open on both (via Window→New Window).

LibreOffice 7.4.5.1 (from Debian)

Steps:

1. Go to Sheet→Named Ranges→Manage (or Control-F3) on the window on the right screen
  2. dialog pops up, oddly over the sheet on the left screen. Slightly annoying, but minor
  3. Move mouse over to the named ranges dialog to try to use it…
  4. … before I can get to it, that requires moving the mouse over the other Calc window (on the left screen, the one it popped up over)
  5. … dialog vanishes the instant the mouse hits the left screen spreadsheet, so you can’t actually use the dialog
  6. Move mouse back to the right-screen sheet, manage name dialog reappears. In the same spot, over on the left screen, where you can’t get to it.

This is, obviously, very aggravating. I’ve found a few workarounds (e.g., pull down a menu before leaving the right-screen window, move over to the dialog, then click which releases the menu but leaves the dialog up. Or temporarily minimize the left-screen window, or cover it with something else.) But using Calc would be much more pleasant if I didn’t have to deal with this.

(It’s not just that dialog, other non-global ones do it too).

Full version info:
Version: 7.4.5.1 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 40(Build:1)
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 6.0; UI render: default; VCL: x11
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Debian package version: 4:7.4.5-2
Calc: threaded