Unable to update the Libre office without a reboot

Hi,
I have Libre office 7.5.9.2 was installed already and I am trying to install 7.6.6.3 now, This works fine most of the times and Libre office is upgrading to 7.6.6.3 successfully. But sometimes I was asked to reboot the machine

Then, I tried to understand who is using Libre office files/dll’s then I have created the Libre office installation log, and in the log I could find the following lines

MSI (s) (8C:D4) [21:20:43:749]: RESTART MANAGER: Detected that application with id 2924, friendly name ‘erl.exe’, of type RmCritical and status 1 holds file[s] in use.
MSI (s) (8C:D4) [21:20:43:749]: RESTART MANAGER: Did detect that a critical application holds file[s] in use, so a reboot will be necessary.
**MSI (s) (8C:D4) [21:20:43:749]: Note: 1: 1610 **
The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the setup. →

so erl.exe is using somethings of Libre office and erl.exe is a process from “Erlang OTP” which is required for RabbitMQ.
I tried process explorer for erl.exe and it displays all the dll’s loaded by it but I couldn’t find any dll from the Libre office.
My question is that, How can I find what is blocking in libre office from erl.exe to upgrade with out a reboot ?

Have you checked, if your software stack runs LibreOffice as service, communicating via a port/socket?
Try something simple: Shutdown RabbitMQ, then try updating LO. If this works. Ask at RabbitMQ. Most probable: Using LO as document converter

@Wanderer We are not running libre office as a service and soffice also not running in the background. But stil it couldn’t able to install due to RabbitMQ , I still don’t understand what is the link between RabbitMQ and Libreoffice ?

Since your question has nothing to do with the database component Base, please remove base tag (which is anyway included in common) and replace it with install and windows.

@ajlittoz Done, Thank you.

Something like this:

@Wanderer I didn’t do any convert operation also, I just installed all the required softwares for my application like RabbitMQ,postgress,Apache Tom cat and Libre office 7.5.9.2. I didn’t even open the Libre office even with --headless or with GUI. I just tried to upgrade the Libre office with 7.6.6.3 then I was asked to reboot saying that The setup must update files or services that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue, a reboot will be required to complete the setup.
The Libre office installation log saying that it is blocked by RabbitMQ service