Unable to write when I select a tool from the toolbar

When I open LibreOffice and I click a tool from the toolbar everything is ok. But the second time I click for example the “Set Paragraph Style” the cursor disapears and I can’t write, and the only way I can fix it is by right clicking anywhere on the window but the next time it happens again.

I think it is important to notice that when i opened LibreOffice via the command line it gave the error : “Warning: failed to read path from javaldx”. I fixed this error I by following this tutorial https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-install-java-on-manjaro-linux but the bug still existed.

Version: 7.2.4.1 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 20(Build:1)
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.15; UI render: default; VCL: kf5 (cairo+xcb)
Locale: el-GR (el_GR.UTF-8); UI: en-US
7.2.4-3
Calc: threaded

You will only get in trouble with Java when you want to use wizards that use Java, extensions that use Java, or Base. You can use LibreOffice just fine without Java, as long as you don’t need any of the above.

When something odd happens in LibreOffice, it helps to reset your user profile. See LibreOffice user profile - The Document Foundation Wiki for help. Note: you rename the old profile, so your user settings are safe, and you can later copy them from the old profile to the new one. Do that when LibreOffice is not running.