Updated spreadsheet on screen is correct yet when printing it the updates all appear as zeros.

I updated an xlsx spreadsheet and saved it. On the screen everything looked fine. But when I printed it, my updated cells contained zeros. How can I prevent this from happening? Why is this happening?

On the screen everything looked fine

This doesn’t tell what “fine” means, i.e. what is shown in those cells and expected to be printed. Non-zero numbers? Or empty without any zeroes? Try to be verbose when you need those who don’t see your screen to understand your problem and help you.

Edit page style Menu/Format/Page [Sheet] Zero values, or in the side bar after selecting Styles and then page styles, or double click on the status bar on the Page Style, ‘Default’ maybe.

Thanks for the comment. By ‘fine’ I mean that the non-zero numbers I entered in a column appear on the screen correctly just as I entered them. I had no problem until I tried to print what was on the screen.
Following the path to Page Styles you suggest above and clicking on Zero values results in zeros printing in the cells that I had updated with non-zero numbers. Doing it again with Zero values clicked off results in blanks printing in the those cells. In neither case did what prints appear as the numbers I entered. Yet the non-zero numbers I entered appear on the screen correctly just as I entered them.

Please do not use the Answer field for comments that are not an answer to the original question, use add a comment instead, or edit your original question to provide further details. Thanks.

As I explained in the answer field (sorry) the recommended zero values solution didn’t fix the prblem.

Possibly you have a print range defined, and so what is being printed is not what is on screen?