Upgrade to 7.4.2.3

Has anyone had problems with Label printers after updating to 7.4.2.3 (x64)? My DYMO 450 Turbo stopped working after the update.

My first thought is: May occured at the same time but not related. But there is not enough data to decide, so please update (edit) your question:

• At first: Describe “stopped working” as this can be everything from can’t be switched on to producing empty pages. And as we don’t know you we can’t even rule out you forgot to refill ink… Can you print a pdf?
  • For this site: Please change the title of your question to something like “printer problem after update” to attract the right people to answer your question.
  • For the same reason: Please change the tag “base” as this refers to the database-component of LibreOffice like “calc” refers to spreadsheets. I guess you use writer or calc to produce labels or do you actually use “Base”. If you do, please test, if this is a problem with Base or all parts of LibreOffice / all software.
  • And last piece: Also add your OS/version. OS-updates a often a source of trouble and may occur anytime.
3 Likes

Well IT started working after several reboots, so I feel silly.
To reply to your notes.Stopped working means the printer was receiving the data but I was getting an error message when I looked at devices and printer on windows… Bot to answer your questions
I’m running Windows 7 service pack 1 (I have other Windows machines but this is the version I like best. I thank you for your answer and will try to adjust things as you have advised