Use the Data points as the values in the x axis

I posted this question back in 2020 and ultimately found a workaround thanks to considerable input and guidance from keme. :pray:

I have the same problem again that needs solving and I had hoped that Libre would have added this ability NATIVELY in the ensuing years, but it seems that may not have occurred. If it has then someone may be kind enough to point it out as I cannot find a simple intuitive way to do it?

Anyhow my problem is shown by this copy paste from the 2020 post?

Hi guys I have a Calc spreadsheet in which I have created a Line Chart with an x axis showing the passage of time in monthly increments starting from the first data point date ie 3rd of December then the next column was 3rd January, then 3rd February and continuing on in this fashion plus a y axis showing numerical values.
I am trying to insert an Secondary x axis that shows the actual date contained within each of the Data Points across the columns of the chart.
I have been able to insert the secondary x axis BUT it is showing the same dates as the primary x axis when I want it to show the dates relating to the various data points across the chart and not the monthly incremental columns.
Does anyone have any advice how I can achieve this outcome please?

Windows 10 up to date and
Version: 7.6.1.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community