Using a macro to override tab order in base form

I have a form document with a table form, and part of how it’s expected to be used is that one user has already filled in the first few fields of the associated table, and the purpose of this form document is for someone else to go through and fill in the rest of the fields of the associated table. My goal is to override the tab order by attaching a macro to the “When receiving focus” event to jump to the first field the user is intended to fill in. Does anyone have objections or concerns? I’m thinking something like

‘Get Field’
oField = oForm.getByName(“txtMyControl”)
‘Get field VIEW’
CtlView = ThisComponent.getCurrentController().getControl(oField)
‘Set Focus’
CtlView.setFocus()

If there’s already a way to do this (like do something sneaky with the tab order assignment of the fields I want to skip over), I really would like to hear it.
Wait, now I see that fields in table controls don’t have a tab order property.

I think I just found a better way. I think I’ll set up a macro for when the form of the table control is loaded that disables the columns I want to skip over. Then the contents will still be visible, but the fields still get skipped over.

Come to think of it, I don’t even need to use a macro. I could simply disable the fields in the form and save it that way.