Using Apple Share Menu from OS X to send emails?

I am on a MacBook Air using OS X 10.11
Libra Office 5.0.1.2

I use airmail 2.5 as my primary email client. I am having a problem directly sending with the send on the File menu

When I went to AirMail they said “Unless Libre Office utilizes the Share Menu from OS X it won’t work”

How can I set this up?

Hi chucko41

That error message looks to me like a message from Apple developers to the LO developers. Why not use Bugzilla or the Bug Submission Assistant & make the error message most prominent? (5.0.1 is Beta code, after all).

If this helps then please tick the answer (:heavy_check_mark:)

…and/or show you like it with an uptick ()

5.0.1.2 is not “Beta” but a released version in the 5.x.y series. This series was rather fresh at the time, however.

Hi Lupp. I fully understand re-branding; I was a young man in the days of New Coke, after all. However, as a Yorkshireman I prefer to call a spade a spade.

If I applied my own terms all the world of software was Alpha.

Alpha software: As an occasional software writer I fully understand that comment! Nevertheless, as the LO structure is ‘Development’, ‘Fresh’ & ‘Still’ that means that the current LO-5.x series is Beta software. I appreciate that there are many that do not like that statement, but I refuse to look at a spade & call it a ‘digging implement’, sorry (part of the contract that we Yorkies sign at birth).

Ok! Cannot comment on that since I only am a Neuhauser.

However, there were an Alpha and a Beta state (thus labelled by the developers) in the history of 5.0.0. followed by a few “RC”. How would a Yorkie have called that?

I guess that (as you said) Google has made all software ‘Alpha’. Most certainly, my very first experience was watching the Progress Bar at load. When it did not know whether the loading was finished–the entire point of a Progress Bar–and started all over again at the beginning, then completed the 2nd time, but halfway up the bar, I had my first insight into LO software development.