I recently downloaded the above version and every time I look for answers to my questions, the answers are WAY out of date. I can’t find even the most basic operations. Is there any documentation or help that actually works? It seems most of the “easy stuff” was available in menus, but those menu choices no longer exist.
There are several very basic setup operations I would like to do that I can do in Word but have not found out how to do in Writer. For example:
- Change the units for the Before and After paragraph spacing from inches to pts.
- Add the Before and After paragraph spacing to the toolbar.
- Import my autocorrect entries from Word to Writer.
- Import my custom dictionary from Word to Writer.
- The default units for the page setup are in inches, but the margin units are in cm. This is a horrible inconsistency.
There are others. I’ll check the documentation you provided and post back with questions.
If LibreOffice wants a donation from me, they better provide totally up to date documentation. So far, I have found nothing.