Version 6.4.4 freezes in windows x64

Hi there! The freshly installed version 6.4.4 for windows x64 is getting freeze every time. None of the documents are being loaded. Previously I had tried 6.4.2 version which also showed same issue. Please do needful.

Did you already try to reset your LibreOffice user profile? (see FAQ - LibreOffice user profile / 2 Resolving corruption)

LibreOffice is not loading itself. How can I try resetting my profile? However, I tried rebooting my system. It didn’t work as well. And tried reinstalling LO with no luck again.

If your user profile is causing the freeze than reinstalling will not help. Your user profile won’t be touched by a reinstall.

To reset the user profile perform:

• Right click -> Run on Windows Start menu
  • Type "%ProgramFiles%\LibreOffice\program\soffice" --safe-mode into Open text field (including the double quotes)
  • Archive your profile expanding Advanced (click on the word Advanced right above Help button) and click Archive User Profile button
  • Select option Reset to factory settings
  • Activate [x] Reset entire user profile
  • Click button Apply Changes and Restart

(in advance: The same procedure could be used, to disable OpenGL hardware acceleration - carefully read the dialog after having started Safe Mode)

This did not worked as well.
However, I tried installing x86 setup file and it ran completely well.
Might be a bug in x64 setup file, I guess!
Anyways, thanks for your suggestions.

There is probably no bug in the setup file - but your responses just stating This did not worked as well were not suitable at all to get the real cause. Anyway, you found a suitable solution working for you …