Warum sind Bilder, die aus dem Browser per copy-and-paste kopiert werden so pixelig?

When you copy this image

enter image description here

and paste it (via drag and drop from Google Chrome) to Libre Office writer (4.3.3.2) you get:

enter image description here

Why is this so pixelate / fuzzy?

Somehow it does not coy the original image. How can I tell it to copy it in the original size by default?

But even after setting it to the original size, it is still pixelate. How can I fix that?

What is the number of pixels? What are the dimensions of the original image?

Your example was surely supplied in a pixel graphics format. Inserted into your ‘Writer’ document it obviously changed size. This will mess up the rendering for pixel graphics.

Possible causes for the resizing: (1) You did it. (2) The size was not correctly deployed during the drag/drop.

I couldn’t test your attached graphics. With examples from the web I often got wrong size with drag/drop while ‘Copy graphics’ (Firefox)/ paste did it well.

Please note that LibreOffice cannot have full control over the drag/drop process. The web publishing software of the supplier, the browser, the drag/drop (or copy/paste) facility of your OS will play their part.