Weird "either another instance of libreoffice is accessing" message when resetting factory settings

I’m using Mac, OSX El Capitan, 10.11.6. My LibreOffice is Version: 5.3.1.2.

I’ve been having issues of LibreOffice suddenly going CPU 100% and have been trying different methods to solve it.

One advice I found from this forum was to go to HELP, Restart in Safe Mode, Reset to factory settings, reset entire profile.
I did it and first time I did, I got message that:

Either another instance of LibreOffice is accessing your personal settings or your personal settings are locked. Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings. Before continuing, you should make sure user ‘myname’ closes LibreOffice on host “IP ADDRESS.cable.MY ISP PROVIDER”
Do you really want to continue?

I have dynamic IP address - every time I restart my computer, it changes. I live in Europe, it’s not too uncommon here.
I checked what my IP address was at the moment and the first 5 numbers matched: XX.XXX.XXX.XXX

Plus it had same IP provider I have.

I did restart and tried again with HELP, Restart in Safe Mode, Reset to factory settings, reset entire profile. But this time I did not get this message.

So was this LibreOffice for some reason remembering my IP address from previous time Mac was on? Nothing to worry about? Not like I was hacked by someone?