What is the process to include Crash Reports into Bug Reports in Bugzilla for LibreOffice?

Hello All:

Not sure if this has been documented yet.

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed before.(I must have missed the memo).

Anyway, have a newly acquired Laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition, running a separate user profile.

Most of the time everything was running smoothly, but after a “Low Disk Space” message, I cleaned out some junk on the C: home drive, and after this whenever I open an CALC spreadsheet used for tracking eBay purchases, when I click on “Insert Hyperlink” the complete app crashes.

But, what this question is about, is how do I go about finding, or creating a “Crash Report” so that it can be submitterd with any error logging or system status reports.

The Windows system seems to recover nicely, however, I dont know where to look in my C:\User\User Files etc path for any crash reports.

Any Ideas?

If you are not offered a “Send crash report” dialog when you start LibreOffice next time, then there was no crash info collected when it crashed. If so, you can’t send it.

By the way, there was a bug about crashing “Insert Hyperlink” in 7.1.0: tdf#140414 - see if that is your issue (you didn’t mention your LO version), and the disk cleanup was just a red herring. If you are using the affected version, you may download 7.1.1 at the “prerelease” section at the bottom of Download LibreOffice | LibreOffice - Free Office Suite - Based on OpenOffice - Compatible with Microsoft.