When I try to print address labels it crashes

I follow the instructions in online help to print labels. When I hit print I’m I get “Your document contains address database fields. Do you want to print a form letter” If I hit “yes” program crashes

Is this a bad question or just not easy to answer

I’m having the same problem. Can use an old standard envelope print from the same database/spreadsheet. But the labels standard I created a couple of years ago has stopped working and I can’t create a new one without it crashing when I try to print, as above, or try to view the source document. I can create a single label using the wizard but if you want to print a large number that doesn’t help much, as each one has to be started from scratch. (The single one works because you don’t have to site the source file, just specify which record you want to print.) I’ve run out of ideas. Tried a new spreadsheet/database, won’t work either. I’ve looked at all the previous problems and the solutions don’t work.
Can’t anyone help?

This is happening to me too. Took a while to understand the process and then when I got to the print stage, little spinney wheel and then crash. Crash report submitted

I’m having the same problem. I tried uninstalling LO but it won’t completely uninstall.
I printed labels 6 times yesterday, then on the 7th time it crashed when I attempted printing the labels.
I installed Open Office and it worked first time…
Go figure.
I suspect starting with a CLEAN instal of LO would solve the problem

Thanks. I thought Open Office had been replaced by LO, didn’t realise it was still going. Not sure if I want to go through changing. But maybe I won’t have a choice. Frustrating that it (LO) used to work perfectly.