when printing a single sheet spreadsheet from librecalc, it prints two copies. One has empty title block. why?

Title block set to print "Don’s Meds as of (date). It prints two copies, … one correctly, one with empty title block. How do I fix this?
Thanks - dr -

I’ll try to make my question more clear. When I print the only sheet, I get two identical pages with the exception being, the first page prints correctly with the Title & date in the outlined Title Block, but the second page prints exactly the same except the Title block is outlined but blank. I am only printing one sheet. I am only expecting one sheet from the printer but I get two. Hope this helps,

• dr -

Headers and footers are useful for adding things such as page numbers, dates, file names, and disclaimers to documents. Word allows you to add headers and footers with built-in, ready-made layouts or add your own custom headers and footers.

Thanks, Sumner,
I’ll try to make my question more clear.
When I print the only sheet, I get two identical pages with the exception being, the first page prints correctly with the Title & date in the outlined Title Block, but the second page prints exactly the same except the Title block is outlined but blank. I am only printing one sheet. I am only expecting one sheet from the printer but I get two.
Hope this helps,
TIA,
BTW, Word does let you do these things but so does Calc. I created the spreadsheet in LibreOffice Calc.

• dr -

Please read this guide.

And if you’re not sure what your result looks like, always use the print preview first.

Thanks, ebot,
The guide doesn’t address this and I always use Print Preview before I print which BTW displays my sheet in Portrait mode even though It’s set to print in Landscape mode. It does, however, print in Landscape mode.
Thanks,

• dr -

I don’t know why, but redefining the print area on the sheet solved the problem.
It now prints one sheet exactly as it did the first sheet before but now it only prints that one sheet with the correct information in the Title block.
However, the Print Preview still displays the page in Portrait mode even though it still prints in Landscape mode as it should.

• dr -